Holiday Clubs & Workshops
Our holiday clubs and workshops are always themed and are open to children ages 3-11.
A typical one/two day workshop would include:
- A welcome and games introduction to get to know each other
- Two active sessions involving dance, movement and song
- One crafts sessions with things to take home with them
- An end session all together where they take part in physical activities and games
- A snack and lunch break
- A goodie bag to take home
If the children were taking part in a week long project, as well as the above activities they would:
- Work towards a play, learning dance and song
- All have a character to embody and lines to learn (if they'd like to)
- Costumes performance on the last day in a theatre environment to perform to an audience.
* Please pack your children with enough lunch/snacks and drinks for the day, and appropriate clothing for both indoor and outdoor activities. *
We try our best to include as much variety as we can during our workshops: singing, dancing, gym, acting, music, crafts, games, outdoor activities etc. This keeps them active and engaged, and most of all, having lots of fun!
** PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR COVID GUIDELINES IN THE 'ABOUT' TAB ABOVE AND MAKE SURE YOU AGREE
WITH WHATS STATED BEFORE BOOKING WITH US **
UPCOMING HOLIDAY CLUBS & WORKSHOPS